Hell's Angels Clan
Hell's Angels Clan
Hell's Angels Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In what time are you ready to play on server?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRkMAN

DaRkMAN

In what time are you ready to play on server? Empty
PostSubject: In what time are you ready to play on server?   In what time are you ready to play on server? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 am

Hi again! Smile

We need to meet players play styles, skills, and learn team playing Smile This mean, we need to play on server in the same time Smile

So, we must choice hours, when all clan players (who can) will join to server. It's only my opinion, if you do not agree I'm not be angry Smile, just say your opinion here, in this topic Smile.

What time is good for you?

For me:
Monday-Friday: 18:00-20:00
Saturday-Sunday: 12:00-20:00

Sometimes I cant play ET (because: playing basketball, or bla bla bla). You know, sometimes I leaving home Razz.

Regards, literky Smile
Back to top Go down
Music93-2Day

Music93-2Day

PostSubject: Re: In what time are you ready to play on server?   In what time are you ready to play on server? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 am

Nice idea! Smile

My times:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 16:00 <
Tuesday, Friday: 22:00 <
Weekend: Well, when i get bored at home Smile

Like Darkman said, i also can't go online at these times regularly, because i am also leaving home sometimes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Foley

Foley

PostSubject: Re: In what time are you ready to play on server?   In what time are you ready to play on server? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 am

Monday-Friday after 14.30
Saturday 10.00-12.00
Back to top Go down
Anthem

PostSubject: Re: In what time are you ready to play on server?   In what time are you ready to play on server? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Your gaming time depends on your country's time zone. You can't assume everyone around here is from the same country where you come from. No, it's not always like that. Usually clans are way more international.

I play in the evenings and mornings, usually at weekends too.

http://xed.xanga.com/13af043337c32228141293/m179617994.gif

In Finland we have GMT +2, if you live in Poland, it's GMT +1 which means you are one hour behind our clock. That's the way it goes.
Back to top Go down
DaRkMAN

DaRkMAN

PostSubject: Re: In what time are you ready to play on server?   In what time are you ready to play on server? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Sorry I thinked we are only from Poland and Germany Razz But 1 hour is not problem Smile
Back to top Go down
monkey

monkey

PostSubject: Re: In what time are you ready to play on server?   In what time are you ready to play on server? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 pm

well i play everytime i have time
i dont have special times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In what time are you ready to play on server?   In what time are you ready to play on server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In what time are you ready to play on server?
Page 1 of 1