Hell's Angels Clan
Hell's Angels Clan
Hell's Angels Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

getting a break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthem

getting a break Empty
PostSubject: getting a break   getting a break I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Alright I don't know what you've heard about me but I told Submint that I was leaving the clan. That's not the case anymore! I haven't done enough good yet to leave just now. I'll help you in the future in many ways, first is activity. Well uhh I can't be active at the moment 'cause my laptop is quite a mess I gotta admit. Next period in school we'll be having lessons in PC construction so we are gonna build our own computers initially. It's very cool to build it from the beginning, having wires everywhere and plumb 'em in. There's still one thing, the computer has to work of course. It's not only about putting pieces to together, a lot of other important things are included. So anyway I just think that I start becoming active within 2 months or less. Until then, I'd only be in your way. When I come back, when the time is right I will supplement you my fellows. Farewell until we meet again! I won't stop checking up on our forums, I keep a closer look at those but not on a regular basis. Anyway take care and be sure to be up and running when I come back guys!

Regards, Anthem
Back to top Go down
Foley

Foley

getting a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting a break   getting a break I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 am

Well... We need members, so I don't see problems
Back to top Go down

getting a break
Page 1 of 1